Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies
- This data protection guideline contains the rules for the processing and protection of personal data by users in connection with their use of the services offered on the Heidehotel Bockelmann website (hereinafter: website).
- Administrators of personal data on the website of Heidehotel Bockelmann Hotel und Restaurant, Bispingen 29646, Nöllestrasse 18, which were entered in the register of entrepreneurs under the NIP number DE116385122 (hereinafter: ADO).
- For the security of the entrusted personal data, ADO works on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the field of personal data protection, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 Protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 EC.
- ADO pays particular attention to the protection of the interests of the data subjects and, in particular, ensures that personal data:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- are collected for specific, legitimate purposes and are not subjected to any further processing that is incompatible with these purposes,
- correct in terms of content and proportionate to the purposes for which they are processed,
- are stored in a form that enables the identification of persons to whom they relate no longer than necessary to achieve the processing purpose.
- ADO performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior by voluntarily entering information into forms with the purpose of:
- Answering user inquiries via the contact form in accordance with Art. 6 Clause 1 lit.
- Acceptance of a reservation via the online reservation system in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR,
- Provision of services provided by ADO in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit.b GDPR,
- Marketing, including sending business information to an email address if the customer has consented to this by ticking the corresponding check box in the booking process in accordance with Art. 6 Clause 1 lit. and GDPR. The consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes and to the sending of business information can be withdrawn by clicking on the corresponding link in the message received or sent to the email address of ADO.
- Implementation of legitimate interests of ADO in special cases in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR, e.g. B. Collection, - by collecting cookies.
- The cookie settings are changed after restarting or updating the session on the ADO website.
- The installation of "cookies that are necessary for the basic functionality of the website" is necessary for its proper functioning, in particular for authorization.
- Cookies, which are necessary for the functioning of the website, can be changed by changing the browser settings. Be aware, however, that changing the settings may cause the website to malfunction
- For more information on cookies, see the "Help" section of the menu of the user's web browser
- Users who have familiarized themselves with the information available on the website and who do not want cookies to remain stored in the device's web browser should delete them from their browser after completing a visit to the website. The following types of cookies are used as part of the website:
- Session cookies - which remain in the browser until it is turned off or the user logs off the website.
- Persistent cookies - remain in the device's web browser until they are removed by the user or until a time set in the cookie file parameters has expired.
- In terms of the functionality of each cookie file, they can be divided into the following types:
- Analytics files that help improve the convenience of using the website by making it understand how users are using and converting;
- Marketing files for personalizing advertising content, for the proper control and analysis of the performance of marketing and sales channels;
- necessary files, d. H. those that are fundamental to the basic functionality of the website.
- The cookies we use allow us to develop our website.
- Some cookies can only be placed by the provider of the online reservation system for the following to be:
- Improvement and support of the booking process,
- Analysis and collection of statistical data on the use of the website and the online reservation system in order to improve them;
- The provider of the online reservation system informs about installed cookies on the user interface of this system.
- ADO may use automated decisions, including profiling, for marketing purposes (including the automatic assignment of advertisements to your interests and to measure their effectiveness) and to adapt the offer on the basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 letter a of GDPR.
- Recipients of personal data can be legally approved bodies, institutions and bodies as well as instances that provide services for ADO (e.g. legal, IT, marketing, accounting services and other companies involved in the implementation of the service ordered).
- We use the following analysis tools:
- We use the following marketing tools:
- The user who provided the data processed by ADO is entitled to inspect them. The user also has the right to change this data at any time, to request its removal and to restrict or stop the processing of his personal data. The user can also request the removal of his personal data from the website at any time. The right to data transfer does not apply, as no standard has been set for the exchange of such data between hotel facilities.
- In order to exercise his above-mentioned rights, the website user should contact the ADO using the same email address or telephone number given on the website by contacting the following address: email@example.com
- The user of the website has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal, by direct contact with ADO or, in the case of technology, by changing the cookie settings.
- Any website user can submit a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The website may contain links to other websites that are operated independently of the website and are in no way monitored by the website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we should read carefully.
DialogShift chat application on our website
Our website uses the chat application of DialogShift GmbH, Rheinsberger Str. 76/77, 10115 Berlin. This application processes and stores data for the purpose of web analysis, to operate the chat application and to answer queries.
For the operation of the chat function, the chat texts are stored and a cookie with a unique ID is set - this is used to recognise you as a customer.
The possible disclosure of e.g. name, e-mail address or a telephone number is voluntary and with the consent to temporarily use and store this data for the purpose of contacting you until the end of the contact. This personal data is deleted after 90 days.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) lit. F DS-GVO based on our legitimate interest in effective customer support, for statistical analysis of user behaviour and for optimisation purposes of our offers.
DialogShift offers at
for further information on the collection and use of data and on your rights and options for protecting your privacy.
List of data processors
We use the following analytical tools:
We use the following marketing tools: